Saturday 5 March 2011

Rock The Kas-ban!

Yesterday's racing was very interesting and quite good for my selections too. Hypnotic Gaze delivered as my Jumps nap at 7/1 and Black Coffee doubled up at 11/8F. Others such as Yankee Storm and Balerina ran respectably as well. Ride of the Day yesterday went to Luke McNiff for his ride on Golan Heights at Wolverhampton. He perfectly judged the pace and asserted round the home turn to hold off the persuers such as Sacco D'Oro. Also at Wolverhampton, was the most controversial incident of the day, all I will say is watch the 5.45 on the Attheraces website, just before you watch the 7.15 with the ride of the day!
Today is a very interesting day of trappy handicaps and big fields. I personally feel like Kelso is the "nicest" of the 4 jumps meetings. My selections are in time order: Tartan Snow (2.00 Kelso), Donny Briggs (2.40 Donny!), Kasban (3.25 Kempton), European Dream e/w (3.35 Newbury), Bogside e/w (4.15 Kelso), Greywell Boy e/w (4.25 Doncaster), No Tears (4.35 Kempton), Hit The Headlines-Medinas EXACTA (5.20 Newbury).
Also, my usual Saturday Scoop6 line: 113 Credit Crunched, 207 Go Amwell, 306 Cornish Sett, 416 Fine Parchment, 505 Meanus Dandy, 608 Made In Time.
I very nearly included Meanus Dandy in my selections as I think he could be a future Scottish National horse. Kasban, No Tears and Donny Briggs are the main 3 with the nap being No Tears.
I would like to end with a Ante-Post Cheltenham selection. Snap Tie in the Grand Annual at 20/1

Good Luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment