Tuesday 15 March 2011

Master Minded to keep Walsh on top

Today kicked off the Cheltenham Festival, with Al Ferof, which I strongly fancied. My other selections ran with credit, such as Peddlers Cross and also Vino Griego in the last. My nap today was Waterloo Corner, who should have won but didn't get the greatest ride and got collared close home. Ride of the Day went to Graham Lee for his brilliant ride on Divers. Held up, he crept through until making a bad mistake three from home, despite that he cut up the inside to join level at the last before storming up the hill. Racing UK Replays
Tomorrow is the usual tough stuff for Cheltenham. These are my selections per race: 1.30 Chicago Grey  2.05 So Young  2.40 Time For Rupert   3.20 Master Minded  4.00 For Non Stop  4.40 Beyond e/w  5.15 Oscar Magic
Other selections are: Keyaza (5.30 Huntingdon), Fantasy Fighter e/w (8.50 Kempton)
Oscar Magic and For Non Stop were a couple of ante post selections for myself and I still firmly believe in those. Also, Beyond has a good each way chance in the Fred Winter if suited to the track.
Nap is Keyaza

Good Luck

2 comments:

  1. Hi Will,
    It's Wednesday morning and I'm concerned the ground may have gone against Master Minded, who seems happiest when there's a bit of "juice". Fingers crossed that I'm wrong.
    Confidence in my pre-meeting tips of Sona Sasta and Paintball is reduced, with the ground again being a concern re Sona Sasta. The races look tougher now, so let's hope my moment of clarity last week was just that!
    I'm not surprised you've napped at Huntingdon but what a choice of race - you're a bumperholic! (Apparently there's no cure)
    Good luck matey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will,
    Firstly, congratulations on your winner of the first race yesterday, Al Ferof. Great shout and 10/1 a crazy price the more you think about it.
    My beautiful Menorah didn't manage to win but looks like Hurricane Fly is a worthy champion. Fantastic racing.
    Butterflies already for Masterminded. Won't desert him. I truly think he can win.
    Looking forward to watching So Young and seeing if he really is the good thing all the paddies are going on about.
    Good Luck. Love Mum XXX

    ReplyDelete