Saturday 2 April 2011

Canna have a winner? Oh yes

Yesterday's racing was difficult as ever, with two winners for us in the shape of Nadeen (11/2) and Amelia's Suprise (9/2), who was the overall nap. Ride of the Day went to Felix De Giles for his ride on Commemoration Day at Stratford, very well executed as well as definitely earning his riding fee.
Today's selections are: Quipe Me Posted (5.30 Chepstow), Global Fella (6.05 Chepstow), Breakheart E/W (2.05 Doncaster), Fremont (3.10 Doncaster), Canna (4.15 Doncaster), Ocean Transit (4.50 Doncaster), Bahati E/W (4.35 Kempton), Wise Move (3.00 Uttoxeter) and Spiritual Guidance (4.05 Uttoxeter).
Main selections are Global Fella, Canna, Ocean Transit, Spiritual Guidance and obviously Fremont
My Scoop6 line is: 105 Kalk Bay, 201 Penitent, 310 Prime Defender, 419 Fremont, 504 Greylami, 608 Outlaw Torn.
Jumps Nap is Global Fella, Overall is Ocean Transit

Good Luck 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Will
    Busy schedule forcing me not to comment in a fortnight or so!
    Anyway, my selections are on the flat Kalk Bay in the 2:05 at Donny as I followed this horse last year and I think it will go well under the experienced Johnny Murtagh.
    My jumps nap is E Street Boy in the 5:00 at Chepstow. It has won three times in quick succession and I could easily see it making it a four timer!
    Good luck with your selections!

    ReplyDelete